FRANCIACORTA DOCG
BRUT BLANC DE BLANCS

Our Blanc de blancs is , in quantitative terms, two thirds of our Franciacorta production. For this reason, although we may think that the attention of the producer is mainly dedicated to the realization of the best vintage reserve, most of our efforts are actually aimed at guarantee this cuvee without vintage, in addition to an excellent and constant quality level, the personality and the style Cavalleri.

After few years the healthy biodynamic breeze is blowing on our vineyards, we have decided to introduce in the base wines of our Blanc de blancs also a 15% of fermentation with indigenous yeasts . Small steps, coherent and gradual, of our journey towards the perfect Franciacorta , in which the finesse and elegance of the chardonnay of Erbusco, from the hills, grow surprisingly over time.

back pdf

FIRTS YEAR OF PRODUCTION 1979

NUMBER OF BOTTLES PRODUCED 120.180 (0,75 lt) 6.664 Magnum (1,5 lt)

GRAPE VARIETY Chardonnay

AVERAGE VINEYARD PRODUCTION 85 quintals/hectare

VINIFICATION YELD 50% (50lt of wine per quintal of grapes)

BLENDING Chardonnay 100% of which 85% from harvest 2016, the other 15% from 2014; fermentation in steel tank (85%) and in large oak casks (15%). 15% of the cuvee is fermented with indigenous yeasts .

TIRAGE April 2017

YEAST AGING at least 24 months

RIDDLING manual 4 weeks

DISGORGING 9 dégorgement, from april 2019 to february 2020, the liqueur d'expédition has a dosage 0 g/l of sugar.

ANALYTICAL DATA

ALCOHOL 12,5% vol

DOSAGE 0 gr/lt

TOTAL ACIDITY 6,7 gr/lt

PH3,19

TOTAL SULFUR DIOXIDE 47 mg/lt